domingo, março 26, 2006

I´ve kissed you! I´ve kissed you like a million times before, except that now I´ve tasted the warm taste of your sweet mouth much closer than in my dreams!
Belong here on the bright side... I'm sorry , I apologize, it's not your fault, it's just that you've come a little bit too late... but you're on the right side... and so am I...
We should be not hidding! One day, who knows? when I'm not weak!!!
Love or lust... doesn't matter, it's all the same, something I miss!
* 2 *

2 Comments:

Blogger a said...

i'm sorry, but i'm not sure i uderstood the post. are you dreaming? is there something you would like to tell me?

5:40 da manhã  
Blogger Z said...

Maybe we'll speak about this someday... everything else is a consequence of some cause!

Am I nuts?

Maybe... but I like i tlike this!

10:08 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home