sábado, janeiro 21, 2006

Hallucinious
D***... you´re always close and always far
I have a disease, I love my disease, it's my pet!
Feel the breath of nature and the singing of little blue things and eternally raising slopes, and never ever deny your disease for it's your pet!!! So smash your face, thrash your brain, kill yourself and let it be the only possible way to escape the ugly voices you hear inside your fucked up head!
And D*** you come closer and pull me away from my path as I release all the anger and sexual frustrations I've been collecting! I've been through sex, violence, drugs and nothing has had much the same effect on me as your scent and your imagined inner parts close to my nostrils!
And I feed my disease with you in little chopped up pieces, and these moments make me wonder just how much do I really need those fucking mushrooms to see and feel a world that doesn't exist, or just how close one can be to the limit of sanity! And You can lose it just like that... *snap*

2 Comments:

Blogger a said...

hallucinious daia....what the fuck is that...

yeah, you're fucked up! but i like you anyway... we should really talk about this!

11:25 da tarde  
Blogger Z said...

No we shouldn´t... there is nothing to talk about... HaHAhaHaHA

11:57 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home