terça-feira, outubro 17, 2006

This blog will go through some changes and will be reinvented into something that it is not quite at the moment! Something that I don't quite know what will be yet... but something different!
I'm just too wasted and late for my bedtime to give it any more thought for now!
Hail for madness, not for darkness, which I'm not built for!!
Who the fuck was I trying to kid with the black-hard-core-depressed-monsters-in-my-mind-kind-of-bullshit that made me even start something that I never really believed in!?!?! Madness is still a small rosebud, bud I'll keep it from any weeds that try to prevent it from blossoming!!
Cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger a said...

da uma da noite às oito da manhã a mulher tem as mãos
entaladas no parapeito da janela.

o marido agarra o estrado com os olhos
dorme sem almofada.

a empregada que vem passar a ferro
tem uma intimidade na ficha do despertador
entra às oito da manhã.

a empregada entala os pés do homem
nas grades da cama.

liberta a senhora
fecha a porta do quarto á chave
deita-a para uma cascata.

8:46 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home